First off, I would like to wish my mother "Happy Birthday"! Today is the day! I love you!
My pic of the day is BUNCO. What an adventure! I have been playing bunco for about 10 years now. Just love it! When Jeff and I first got married our subdivision had Couples Bunco once a month and Ladies Bunco once a month. This was a great way to meet the neighbors because it really mixes you up. Plus, there is no strategy to the game. No real thinking, just great conversation and snacks! I'm all for that! When we moved to Davenport, I was lucky enough to find another Ladies Bunco group which I want to say I have been part of for about 5 years? It's been quite awhile, I know that! I love my once a month adventure and I truly hate missing it. What's your fun activity each month that's just your's? God Bless.
No comments:
Post a Comment