Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sunday, January 10, 2010 - WHAT!!!!! A YEAR ALREADY WENT BY!

So, it's been awhile since I've downloaded some pictures. Where did the time go? I missed posting Oct, Nov, and December. Oh well, I made it to September! That's some progress. So now it's January 2010. Yes, 2010! What is that? We started off the year with a blanket of white. The kids think it's great! Snowmen and sledding. What could be better than that? This week Brady went snowboading from Thursday to Sunday. I thought he'd actually turn purple. But no, not kids! We obviously had thicker skin when we were kids. My feet are freezing half the time in my own house! I love it that he loves the snow so much. Annie and Jack built snowmen a few weeks ago. Annie's wasn't very big. She worked so hard. There were a few tears when the facial features would not stay on. Mom finally had to step in and help. You shouldn't be crying over your snowman. (it could melt:) In the end, it turned out just sweet. She was very happy with it. Keep warm and make fun snow memories with your kids! God Bless!

Annie's little snowman!
Aren't they both so cute in their coordinating outfits?
Little man Jack with his snowman. Again, no coat? It's not that cold out mom! He just needed to pose by his snowman, so don't worry, I don't let my kids play out in the snow without coats:)

No comments: