This is the family room in a more demoed phase. I didn't take a picture in it's original state before we started taking it apart. However, in the background of my baby pictures I can remember what it looked like. The room was always dark and too woody. What do you do with that? I look forward to something bright!
Ok, you are probably wondering....what's up with the semi-truck? I was so fascinated by the delivery of the materials from Menards today. This semi pulls up. Detaches the cab, which had a fork-lift attached. The cab then lifts the pallet off the trailer. Somehow, the driver turned around on the street and backed up into the driveway right up to the garage. Crept in a bit, and there you go.....set the pallet down right dab in my garage. Too about 10 minutes for the whole job! Amazing! PS. I'm sure the delivery guy thought I was crazy when I was out taking pictures of the drywall. Do you think?
Lifting pallet into garage
There you go. Done!
Little by little, bit by bit, this project will be completed. I have to work a bit each day, more stuff around my house, try to reorganize, etc. But one of these days...........
However, I have to remind myself that no matter what the state of my house, the state of my heart is always more important. Did you ever look up the word "heart" up in the dictionary? Check it out sometime. It's so much more than an organ. What a "big" word! I need to remember that each day is a gift. That the Lord is working in me everyday, to transform my heart! I am a work in progress too, just like my family room:) God Bless.
No comments:
Post a Comment