Today was a special day! I was given the gift of taking on the joys and duties of Baptismal Sponsorship for Aaorn Michael Vande Voort. Aaron was baptized today and I had the privilege to witness this sacrament. I promise to help guide this new child of God toward a full life in the body of Christ. In addition, Aaron's mother Angie, brother Alec, and sister Bethany were also baptized. What made it extra special was that besides my dear friend Angie getting baptized, my other two special friends, Lynne and Ann, were sponsors as well. So it was truly a memory I will cherish! That as a "circle for friends" we are forever connected in Christ. Amen!
Sunday, March 8, 2009
Sunday, March 8, 2009
Today was a special day! I was given the gift of taking on the joys and duties of Baptismal Sponsorship for Aaorn Michael Vande Voort. Aaron was baptized today and I had the privilege to witness this sacrament. I promise to help guide this new child of God toward a full life in the body of Christ. In addition, Aaron's mother Angie, brother Alec, and sister Bethany were also baptized. What made it extra special was that besides my dear friend Angie getting baptized, my other two special friends, Lynne and Ann, were sponsors as well. So it was truly a memory I will cherish! That as a "circle for friends" we are forever connected in Christ. Amen!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment