HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Yes, it's hard to believe another year has gone by. I am officially 41 years old today. So I felt the need to pull out an old baby picture to see how I've changed. Do I feel more wise? Hm.... there are days, I wonder. But today, I had a good day. Many friends sent well wishes and my family took me out for pizza. LIFE IS GOOD! I have come to realize that life is made up of so many little moments. This is what makes it special. We have several BIG awesome moments, but the little ones... while not as monumentus at times... make us who we are. I asked my kids what made me "special" to be their mommy today. To them, "I love you mommy" is enough. So simple. Yet, so special! Brady said he loves my hugs and he loves hugging me. He's growing up so fast and now he's almost nine. I hope he keeps hugging his mommy, because she loves it too. So I guess as I reflect on my birthday, I am so thankful for the love I have all around me. One can't ask for more than that... to know you are truly loved! I'll take that gift any day. Take note of your little moments today. God Bless!
Here's a quote from my bible study this week:
"When God intervenes and we get a chance to know we're blessed and to "feel" blessed, nothing is more appropriate than seizing the happy moment." ~ Beth Moore
No comments:
Post a Comment