Where does the time go? Kids do grow so fast. (I know I was told that:) You just "blink" and there they go, growing up on you. I always wonder what it must be like for my parents watching me as a mom. I am still their first born, no matter what I am always their child. I was once little like Annie:) Today, I need to remember that they truly don't stay little forever. That soon enough, I will see "adult" children standing in front of me. I pray that I can be a good mommy, teach them well, and give them memories to hold on to. I thank God everyday for Brady, Jack and Annie. Beautiful Creations! Wow! Give your kids extra hugs and kisses today. Always remember that hearing "I Love You" is a gift all children will cherish. God bless.
Sunday, March 8, 2009
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Where does the time go? Kids do grow so fast. (I know I was told that:) You just "blink" and there they go, growing up on you. I always wonder what it must be like for my parents watching me as a mom. I am still their first born, no matter what I am always their child. I was once little like Annie:) Today, I need to remember that they truly don't stay little forever. That soon enough, I will see "adult" children standing in front of me. I pray that I can be a good mommy, teach them well, and give them memories to hold on to. I thank God everyday for Brady, Jack and Annie. Beautiful Creations! Wow! Give your kids extra hugs and kisses today. Always remember that hearing "I Love You" is a gift all children will cherish. God bless.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment