
I always post my kids, but what about my darling husband. I am blessed to be married to the best man ever! He always remembers to tell me how much he loves me each day. I truly love that about him. I can still remember the day we met; the smile on his face; and what he was wearing. I can even remember what I was wearing! Crazy! My heart beat with an intensity I had never known. I love it that I can still remember that feeling of passion. God did bless me on my birthday back in 1994. Who would of guessed that the man I met on my birthday way back then was to be my life mate and my best friend! God only knew! I'm glad he made it clear to me too. In our vows to each other we concluded by saying, "my only wish is to love you for a lifetime!" Jeff is my lifetime mate; my shining star; the love of my life! We try to take a picture together every year just as a couple. I think that someday I will enjoy looking back at how we grew old together. God bless.
No comments:
Post a Comment