Sunday, June 7, 2009

Sunday, June 7, 2009 - My threesome!

I just love it when I take a picture that captures the beauty of my kids! I took this picture on Saturday. Of course, we had to bribe the kids with ice cream if they would take ONE good shot for mommy! I just loved this tree. The lighting was just right and I knew if I could get the 3 to cooperate, I could get something special. They deserved ice cream after this shot! We even got to go to Annie's for ice cream! What a hoot!




Dallas City - Class of 1984

Jeff had his 25 year class reunion this weekend. (Picture does not include his whole class) You don't realize how fast time flies until you go to a class reunion. At the last reunion, we didn't even have Annie! Now she's 4-1/2 years old. Everyone's kids were 5 years older. So at the next 5 year. Brady will be a teenager! Yikes! Hope you enjoyed your weekend. God Bless!

No comments: