Sunday, August 16, 2009

Friday, August 14, 2009 - Last Days of Summer!

Well, this is our last swim at the Dewitt Aquatic Center. This has been a fun summer of swimming. Today, we thought we'd have a little fun with dad's underwater camera. I think we freaked out the lifeguard the first time we went underwater with the camera. Surprise!
Jack was getting dumped on by the sprinker!

Here's little Annie. She just loves the water. I honestly can't wait until she really knows how to swim!

Look at me mommy!

She can hold her breath underwater and open her eyes! Amazing!

She can float on her back too. (over the red line too! - Whoops!)

Oh, and we can't forget mommy! Jack almost got my whole head! Oh well, I'll pass with my underwater hairdo:)

Brady didn't get into the fun until the end. "I don't want summer to end!"

No comments: