Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Monday, August 17, 2009 - First Day of School
Yes, it's time to go back to school! And it's a first for everything. Annie gets to go to school too! She is in Mrs. Schadel's Pre-K class at Heritage Christian School in Parkview, IA. She goes M, W, F from 8:30-11:30. She is really excited! She's been wanting to go to "Mrs. Schadel's" class since Jack was there. She just looked adorable and all grown up on her first day.
Annie was all decked out in her "favorite" color. Can you guess what it is?
Here's my 3 new students. All in their new outfits ready for their first day.
Here's Annie with her big brother Brady. I can remember when Annie was born and Brady had just started Kindergarten. Now he is in the 4th grade. By the time Annie gets to Elementary School, Brady will only be with her for one year and then he'll move on to middle school.
I love to see how big they grow each year. We take pictures by the same tree each year. Surprisingly, the tree has grown too:)
There she goes. Daddy is taking Annie to her class. Daddy's little girl. I don't know who was more excited. (Dad wouldn't admit it, but I'm sure he loved every minute of it.) All I kept thinking about was what will it be like when Daddy had to take Annie to college someday:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment