I always loved the first day of school! It was something all new, all unknown, all exciting! Getting to reconnect with kids you haven't seen all summer. Getting to meet new friends! I pray that my kids have a good year, learn all they need to know, connect with their teachers, and have fun. Give your kids big hugs on their first day of school! God Bless.
Sunday, August 16, 2009
Thursday, August 13, 2009 - Empty Your Backpack Night
Tonight the boys got to go to school, empty their backpacks, and meet their new teachers for the new year. The boys could even pick their own desks. We'll see if the desks get to stay:) Officially, the kids start school on Monday, August 17th. I'll post some pictures of the first day of school soon. Annie gets to go to school too! It should be a fun day!
This is Jack's 2nd grade teacher. Her name is Mrs. Dirksen.
This is Brady's 4th Grade teacher. Her name is Mrs. Haley. Brady is all excited because his classroom is in the back trailers and he has air conditioning! Yeah baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment