Monday, April 13, 2009

Saturday, April 11, 2009 - Jack's 7 today!



It's hard to believe that 7 years ago I gave birth to my beautiful Jack. Of course all mothers think their babies are beautiful! Jack had the sweetest round face and blue eyes. I would of never guessed, Jeff and I would have had a blue-eyed baby. I just love the uniqueness in that.

Now look at my baby!

What can I say about Jack? Jack is full of passion. He loves to draw, ride his new bike, swim like a fish, play on the computer, and watch TV all day (if he could!). He loves Ben 10 and Star Wars. He has such an imagination and I am amazed at what he can draw considering I was wondering if he would ever hold a pencil! Jack's my snuggler and is always open to give out hugs. He has a loving soul and always has. I love that about him. 7 years is not very long, and I so don't want to blink and have him be 17! I pray that he enjoys being a boy. Finds a best friend. And can always find something to make him smile! I love that song "My Wish". That's my birthday wish to you my beloved Jackie Boy! I LOVE YOU! God Bless!


We celebrated 2 times that day!
Breakfast Candles - Bacon, Pancakes, and hashbrowns

Cake for dinner at Grandma's!

No comments: