Happy Easter!
Go Annie Go!!!!
Yes, indeed! He has risen! I love hearing that every Easter! God gave us his most precious gift - Jesus! Even though hunting for Easter eggs is always fun, that is a gift that comes and goes, but Jesus' love for me is never ending! Always present! Never changing! Amen to that!
We had a fun time at Grandma's. Grandma Joyce made a delicious lunch, the kids had their traditional egg hunt and we just played. Annie was so funny when she was set loose for the eggs. She is the baby, so she gets to go first. She was running so hard that she was panting. Picking up every egg in site! She kept saying she was the "champion"! That she somehow collected the most eggs of all! Later that afternoon, we all played Guitar Hero. First time for me. I'd have to say it was actually pretty fun and I was better than I thought I would be. Maybe someday? It was simply a lovely day. God Bless!
No comments:
Post a Comment